My Photo
Name:
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

Friday, January 20, 2006

Anonymous

This is for all you skeptics out there. Real poetry does exist in the real world. It's all around you. It's inside you. All you have to do is let it out, and here's the proof:


Excerpt from an email dated 1/19/06:

just wanted to say
thank you, again, just for being you
and for not backing down at the first signs of my
insecurities
and for knowing when words are too much,
when silence is the best medicine,
and for letting me take my sweet time,
bitter as it may seem on the other side.
you make me laugh
you make me cry
you make me dream
you make me forget
so i guess, in a way, everything i want in life
is already here.
don't give up on me yet, i'm still almost blind
but you're holding the brightest light i see.
and in case i forgot to make my point,
thank you, again, just for being you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home